



A couple weeks ago, we took Joshua to Wal-Mart to get his 3-month photos taken. He is always so happy and I have HUNDREDS of pictures of him smiling, so I figured he'd do great! I was WRONG. Photos did not go well at all - there were LOTS of tears and BUCKETS of spit up! I changed his clothes THREE TIMES and we still did not get a good photo! Needless to say, at the end of the hour, Joshua was crying hysterically, and Mommy, Daddy and the nice photographer were very close to joining him! :-P
Our next attempt (a few days later, after a VERY long nap!) went swimmingly! Josh was a perfect angel and had all kinds of smiles for the camera! Mommy and Daddy were relieved, and the pictures turned out great!
What a cutie! The pictures look great:) I think that pictures can be more frustrating for moms than for the kids... because of course everything that could go wrong does go wrong. Hope all is well!
ReplyDelete