Notice the lovely spit-up stains on my shirt!
I love just lounging all day in my jammies!
Aren't weekends absolutely wonderful? I don't mean the kind of weekend where every minute is filled with activity...cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, etc...but a true weekend spent just relaxing and appreciating life! Mike, Josh and I are spending just such a weekend. Now, that's not to say that some of those household chores won't be getting done, haha. We are, however, going to do our best to just soak up the weekend and spend as much time as possible in blissful enjoyment of one another.
Last night we traveled to Mike's parents' house in Portage. They took us out for dinner for his birthday and then we sat and talked while Grandpa and Grandma Holleman took turns playing with their grandson. Josh slept great in the crib at Grandpa and Grandma's, and Mommy got to sleep in until 8:00! YEAH!
Well, that's it for this momma today...our little one is waking up from his nap and is, of course, STARVING! :-)
Blessings,
M, K & J
No comments:
Post a Comment