18 April, 2010

I Will Follow You


Let The Waters Rise

By Mikeschair

Don't know where to begin
It's like my world's caving in
And I tried but i can't control my fear
Where do I go from here

Sometimes it's so hard to pray
You feel so far away
I am willing to go where You want me to
God I trust You

There's a raging sea
Right in front of me
Wants to pull me in
Bring me to my knees
So let the waters rise
If you want them to
I will follow You
I will follow You
I will follow You

I will swim in the deep
Cuz You'll be next to me
You're in the eye of the storm and the calm of the sea
You're never out of reach

God You know where I've been
You were there with me then
You were faithful before
You'll be faithful again
I'm holding Your hand

There's a raging sea
Right in front of me
Wants to pull me in
Bring me to my knees
So let the waters rise
If you want them to
I will follow You
I will follow You
I will follow You

God Your love is enough
You will pull me through
I'm holding on to You

God your love is enough
I will follow You
I will follow You

There's a raging sea
Right in front of me
Wants to pull me in
Bring me to my knees
So let the waters rise
If you want them to
I will follow You
I will follow You
I will follow You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCvfaOOS-6U

Mike and I heard this song on the radio last night and we both just sat there in awe - it was exactly what we needed to hear! Thank you, Lord, for these reminders that you are in control and that your plan for us is greater than we can possibly imagine!

1 comment: