Pretty proud of myself!
What an exciting day! Joshua rolled over from back-to-front! He has been able to roll from tummy-to-back since...let me check the calendar...9 weeks, and now at 15 weeks, he has learned to roll the other way! This is the first time I've been able to catch anything good on the video camera! Unfortunately, my computer won't let me upload the video, so you'll just have to take my word for it! Daddy will be disappointed he missed it, but he'll be happy he can see it "live"!
Our poor little guy has had a minor cold the past couple days and today he had a bit of a low-grade fever, but I gave him some Tylenol and he seems to be back to his happy-go-lucky self!
Daddy is at a consistory meeting tonight, so Mommy and Joshy are having some "us" time. Poor kiddo - I'm forcing him to watch Dancing with the Stars, haha! I guess he'll survive!
Well, this little one (and his momma) is nodding off...goodnight, friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment