Our little man is now a pro at rolling over in both directions. He is becoming more and more mobile, which is so much fun, but also makes Mommy and Daddy a little nervous - time to REALLY baby proof the house! :-)
I love this photo - he has what I call "Precious Moments" eyes - there is an beautiful story behind those eyes, just waiting to get out! The long string of drool makes the photo that much better!
Yesterday (April 23) was the one-year anniversary of the day we found out we were pregnant! Hard to imagine it's already been a year...what an amazing 12 months! We are so thankful for the many ways in which God has blessed us this past year!
Last night was the Spring Banquet at WTS. What a terrific night! Everyone got dressed up for a night of good fun, great entertainment and fantastic company! I cannot remember the last time I laughed so hard or had such meaningful conversation with such dear people. This place and the people here have touched our lives so deeply...we are definitely going to miss seminary, but have made wonderful memories that will last a lifetime!
Mike and me at the banquet - isn't it so fun to get dressed up once in a while? Mike would disagree with me on that one - it was like pulling teeth to get him to put his tie on! But doesn't he look so handsome?
Today, we drove to Portage to spend the day with Mike's folks. Mom Holleman and I went garage saling around their neighborhood and found some AMAZING deals! I bought this Baby Bjorn carrier for $5. At BabiesRUs, they range anywhere from $79.99-169.99! I figured out after we took the picture that I was wearing it wrong, haha; in my defense, there are lots of straps and buttons, and since we bought this one at a garage sale, there were no instructions! I'll be sure to figure it out before our hiking trip to Tennessee in June!
This was our other great buy - a Chicco umbrella stroller. It will also come in handy for our trip to the Smokey Mountains in a couple months!
Well, that's about all the news for now...Joshy is demanding his bedtime snack! ;-)
Love you all,
Mike, Krys and Josh
I just NOW found your blog. I love it! Consider me a new follower! Haha. :)
ReplyDelete-stephanie