This one is just too good! I NEVER play April Fools tricks because I am just no good at it! I am not sneaky and cannot keep a straight face. Well, today I thought I had the perfect April Fools trick to play on Mike! I wrapped a hair tie around the sprayer on the kitchen sink and made a mental note NOT to use the sink until he discovered my prank! I avoided the sink almost all morning...and then I tried to wash a spoon...and ended up washing my SELF!!!!! BAHAHAHAHA! Serves me right for trying to play a prank! I definitely learned my lesson!
01 April, 2010
April Fools!
This one is just too good! I NEVER play April Fools tricks because I am just no good at it! I am not sneaky and cannot keep a straight face. Well, today I thought I had the perfect April Fools trick to play on Mike! I wrapped a hair tie around the sprayer on the kitchen sink and made a mental note NOT to use the sink until he discovered my prank! I avoided the sink almost all morning...and then I tried to wash a spoon...and ended up washing my SELF!!!!! BAHAHAHAHA! Serves me right for trying to play a prank! I definitely learned my lesson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ha ha ha :-D i love it!
ReplyDelete