11 May, 2012

New Toy

For my birthday/Mother's Day this year, Mike & the boys got me a Canon Rebel!  I am having so much fun learning how to use it, and loving the quality of the photos it takes!  Here are just a "few" of my favorites from this week:





Um, yeah...DYING here!  :-)










JOY!


Oh, those eyes!



Someone pointed out to me the other day that JJ has lost his baby chub and is now, officially, a little boy.  LOL, I was aware, but you know how it is...we mommas like to live in denial about how quickly our babies are growing up!


Can we say toddler ATT-IT-UDE?!?!  I think he was sick of having his picture taken, haha!







 This is about as artsy-fartsy as I've gotten so far...there is just something so precious about little feet, even when they are DIRTY, haha!




I need a much larger version of this one on my wall!


 Little Mr. I-Refuse-to-Nap-Today.  At least he was in a good mood, for a little boy who missed his nap!


 *MELT*

Okay, so I know, 28 photos MIGHT have been a bit much for one post, but I just couldn't choose!  I still have a LOT to learn about my new camera, but am having fun practicing on my two favorite subjects!  Tomorrow we head to Iowa to celebrate my baby brother's high school graduation...wait, what?  When did I get so old?  Haha.  Have a wonderful weekend friends!

2 comments:

  1. Love the one of JJ with barefeet and the bucket. Also like the one where Luke looks like he is saying, "Ma! Enough already!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want one really BAD!!!

    I've been looking for a while but I just can't bring myself drop the cash on one...not yet. I was looking at getting a refurbished one.

    I can tell a big difference in your pictures, they are clearer and the color is better.

    I feel like when you have kids you really need a good quality camera.

    ReplyDelete