18 May, 2012

Building a Fort & a Few Joshua-isms


 Yesterday, while Luke was napping, Joshua and I decided to build a fort.  We had never done this before, and he loved it!


 I try hard to make sure I get one-on-one time with my big boy every day; he craves that attention, and I love spending time with such a cool kid!


He spent a good part of the afternoon hanging out with his stuffed animals in what he called his "forkt."










I have to share some of the funny things this kid has been saying lately, because I just know I won't be able to remember them all!

The other day, I asked JJ, "What are you doing?" and his response was, "Who, ME?"  LOL.  Mr. Innocent.

Yesterday, I asked him if he wanted a peanut butter sandwich for lunch.  He said, "Yes, please.  With bread on it."  Hahaha.

He was pushing his puppy around in his big fire truck and said, "You want to go eat?  OK.  Let's go to McDonald's and get chicken nuggets and fries."  Goofball!  He has probably had McDonald's a total of 3 times in his life, so I am pretty sure he saw this on a commercial!

Joshua is seriously at such a fun age - even though I don't want him to grow up too fast, every stage gets more and more fun!

Have a wonderful weekend!  

Love and blessings,
M, K, JJ & LB

No comments:

Post a Comment