04 May, 2012

Fun Friday

We had SUCH a fun day today!  It was one of those days I truly cherish.  We started our day off with some shopping, lunch and more shopping in Peoria.  The boys were so good, and we had a great time!


It's been in the 80's all day, so when we got home, Daddy filled the pool for Joshua.  He has been begging and pleading to get the pool out for weeks, so we figured we had better take advantage of the warm weather while we can!  As soon as Mike started filling it, JJ was jumping up and down, clapping and saying, "I so excited!  I SO EXCITED!!!!!"  Haha, love his sweet spirit, and how the simplest things can make his day!


 Mike grilled burgers and we devoured them poolside (JJ was not at all interested in leaving the pool to eat dinner, so he ate after we put the pool away), along with strawberries, fresh green beans and sweet corn.  The perfect summer meal!  I am looking forward to a summer filled with nights like this. 


Little man loves the outdoors just as much as his big brother does!  We are in for such a fun summer with these two boys, I just can't wait!  I love sweet, sunscreen-coated babies and their chubby, bare feet!  Feeling SO BLESSED!  Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

Love,
M, K, JJ & LB

No comments:

Post a Comment