13 May, 2012

Mother's Day 2012


Happy Mother's Day!  My boys spoiled me rotten today, and I loved every minute of it!  We went out for lunch at Texas Roadhouse, spent the afternoon lounging around the house, then dug into this delicious Reese's ice cream cake!   It was sssooo yummy!


 Of course, I had to get some photos with my babies!


This little man was very cooperative!


 But this one...not so much.  ;-)  He heard Daddy say we were going out for lunch, and he wanted to go right NOW...no time to stop & take pictures!


No amount of sweet talking would change his mind!



 I did get him to sit on my lap later in the day for a quick photo.  Goldfish crackers may or may not have been involved...



After naps, we decided to try once more to get a good shot.


 Getting two little guys to smile at the camera at the same time is nothing if not entertaining!






 I feel so blessed that these sweet boys call me "Momma."  There's no job I'd rather have!

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Love & Blessings,
Mike, Krys, Joshua & Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment