10 April, 2012

Sleepy Sweeties

In this momma's opinion, there's nothing sweeter than a sleeping child!



Last Wednesday, Luke was busy playing away on his play mat. I turned on the vacuum for a couple minutes, and when I turned around, he was zonked out! Next time I have trouble getting him to sleep, I guess I'll run the vacuum! Might help me keep a cleaner house, too! Hehe.



On Wednesdays, I always put the boys down earlier for their naps because we have to be at Youth Club by 4:30. This past Wednesday, when it was time to leave for Youth Club, both boys were still cashed out, and they did NOT want to wake up!



Wakey wakey, sleepyhead!



I tried waking Joshua, and his response was to try to bury his face further into his pillow. Just 5 more minutes, Momma!



No idea why they were both so wiped out that day, but I do love watching them sleep! :-)

1 comment: