I made my mom's cut out cookies for the first time. While they are kind of a pain to make, they turned out super delicious! And cute, if I do say so myself! ;-)
Joshua was THRILLED to have Grandma & Grandpa here all weekend! He couldn't get enough reading time in, and I don't think Grandpa & Grandma minded one bit! :-)
New crayons and notebook in his Easter basket from Momma & Daddy. The kid has been all about coloring lately, and he does a pretty good job of only coloring on the paper.
CHEESER!

Joshua, Easter 2010...
...and Luke, Easter 2012! You can definitely tell they are brothers, haha! I always think Luke looks so chunky until I compare him to photos of his big brother...Joshua was 3 lbs. heavier at this age! :-O
This was the best family photo we managed to get...after a 6 a.m. wake up, 7 a.m. sunrise service, consistory breakfast, and 10 a.m. Easter service, the boys were EXHAUSTED (so were Momma and Daddy, LOL). Luke usually sleeps until 6:30, eats, then goes back to sleep until 9 or so, and Joshua usually sleeps until 7-7:30, so it was tough on them to be out and about so early. You can see we were all a little flustered trying to grab a quick photo before the meltdowns ensued...haha!
I can never have enough photos with my two boys...it is nearly impossible to get them both to sit still long enough to snap one!
Little Man is getting so big!
Check out those tired expressions! Winding down with a quick video before nap time.
This little guy & I snuggled in for a brief afternoon nap before we headed out for an Easter dinner with friends.
Joshua got to participate in his first Easter egg hunt later in the evening! He quickly became a pro, crawling under tables and squeezing into tight corners to find the eggs!
He was so sweet and gave many of his eggs away to other friends. He didn't care how many eggs were in his bag, he was just having such a great time!
Our friend, Miss Norma, helped Joshy gather his eggs so Momma could snap some pictures.
While we had a wonderful, busy, fun-filled weekend, we need to take time to remember what this holiday is truly about. God sent his son to DIE on the cross, so that you and I might have EVERLASTING LIFE. No matter how many times I hear this message, the love of our Heavenly Father never fails to blow me away! Thank you, Jesus, for making the ultimate sacrifice!
Love and Blessings,
M, K, JJ & LB
Happy Easter!
ReplyDelete