I know one day he will probably be annoyed that I shared all these photos with you, but they are just too cute not to share!
Luke takes after his big brother in that he LOVES baths! He just splashes and squeals and plays, even when the water starts to get a little chilly! I think he will love his baby pool this summer!
Splish splash!
Notice big brother in the background...he was "helping" me give Lukey a bath.
That is one LONG baby!
LOVE those roly poly thighs!
And those big, gummy grins!
Fresh & clean!
We have all been fighting a bit of a bug around here the past few days, so this momma is on a mission to rid this house of germs today! We made it all winter without getting sick, I am determined to keep it that way! Happy Monday, all!
Love,
Mike, Krys, Joshua & Luke
No comments:
Post a Comment