I really don't have much to blog about today, except that I cannot wrap my head around the fact that it is
April already! Um, what happened to March?!?! The next month is busy, busy, BUSY at our house! Birthdays, Easter, bridal showers, doctor appointments, dentist appointments, meetings for both Mike and myself, play dates, visits with family and friends, the little man will be 5 months old...all of this means April will be gone in a flash! I swe
ar, someone must have hit
fast-forward on the remote of our lives! Haha. I am trying to just enjoy every minute of these boys, because they just keep growing and changing before my eyes (even though I keep telling them to SLOW DOWN - HA)!

This photo makes my momma heart so happy! I just can't get enough of those two sweet smiles. It is supposed to reach 89 degrees here today, so we are considering a lazy afternoon by the kiddie pool! Joshua will be SSSOOO excited! He has been begging me to get the pool out since the temps hit 60 a few weeks ago, lol.
Have a blessed Sunday, friends!
Love,
Mike, Krys, Joshua & Luke
No comments:
Post a Comment