11 April, 2012

So What Wednesday

It's been a while since I wrote a "So What Wednesday" post, so here you have it! Today, I am saying "so what" if...

*So what if I had leftover birthday cake for breakfast. It went great with my coffee!

*So what if I have yet to figure out the perfect schedule for our days at home, and I often don't exercise and shower until both boys are down for their afternoon naps. At least I am exercising (and showering!), right?! We have such a hard time getting moving around here in the mornings...

*So what if I let both boys wear their pajamas all day yesterday because I didn't feel like doing more laundry.

*So what if, even though I don't mind doing laundry and folding it, I despise putting it away, and often let it sit for a couple days all nice and folded in the baskets before I finally tackle it (or beg my husband to do it, haha!).

*So what if I only cook 1-2 times a week, make way too much food, and then we just eat leftovers all week. It works for us, and it definitely saves on the grocery bill!

*So what if it is only 42 degrees out today...I am still wearing flip flops!

*So what if I just brewed my 3rd cup of coffee.

*So what if it was almost April before I finally got around to taking my Christmas wreaths and snowmen decorations down. I was waiting for the snow to show up, LOL!

*So what if I sometimes tell my toddler, "That [annoying] toy/book is sleeping...go play with/read something else, please," because whatever he was playing with was driving me nuts!

*So what if Joshua has already watched his Thomas the Train video twice this morning! It automatically repeats, and he wanted to watch it again, so...

*So what if I am going to be spending my entire afternoon on Shutterfly ordering my 101 *free* prints...and they will probably stick me with like $15 shipping! It says FREE! Haha.

I am sure I have more things to say "So What," to today, but that's all I can think of right now...and, because no post is complete without at least one photo, for your viewing pleasure...



The big boy has discovered that the little one finds him hilarious! Two little hams!

Have a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment