03 April, 2012

Busy Boys!



Just a few photos of what we've been up to around here the past couple days...this post is completely random, but I am too tired to worry about it, so enjoy the photos and excuse my nonsensical rambling!



Joshua dressed himself for church Sunday morning. Orange monkey pajama pants and an orange striped polo shirt match, right?!?! Haha. I didn't let him go to church this way, but I was tempted to! :-)



Run, run, running around the yard for hours!



Aaaahhhh...lying in the warm sunshine. HEAVENLY.



Pool time!



He is looking (and acting!) SO GROWN UP to me lately!



Always nom-nom-nomming on those fingers!



Is there anything sweeter than little baby feet?!?!



Firefighter Joshua to the rescue!



Just woke up from a nap in the swing - must have been a pretty good nap!



These boys keep me running, but I wouldn't have it any other way! ♥ Looking forward to more fun as the week goes on!

1 comment: