Our sweet Luke Brennan was baptized yesterday. Mike got to perform the baptism, and we were surrounded by lots of family and friends - it was such a special day!
I asked the bakery to make a cake similar to our plates and invitations, except I wanted it to say "Luke" instead of "Baby." Didn't they do a terrific job? I was thrilled.
Mike's parents and grandparents were able to spend the weekend with us...
...as well as my parents, grandparents, and sister and brother-in-law. It was wonderful to be able to share this time together!
If only I had been looking at the camera, this would be an excellent family shot. But, it's as close as we got! Still a nice photo, though.
Poor little babe was so worn out after his busy weekend!
Luke Brennan, you are now a baptized member of the family of God. As your parents, we pray that God would guide us in every decision we make. We pray that you would come to know and love him, and that you would strive to serve him. We love you so much, little boy, and can't wait to see what God has in store for your precious little life!
No comments:
Post a Comment