15 February, 2012

3 Months!



So, I have no idea how it happened, but our little guy turned 3 months old yesterday!



He has been spending lots of time in the Bumbo lately, and his neck and back are getting pretty strong!



Last week we moved up to 3-6 mos. clothes! Most of those are none-too-big on him, so I have a feeling I'll be digging out and washing the 6-9 mos. clothing sooner than I would like!



Little man is still in size 1 diapers, but only until we use up this last package of them...then we're on to size 2!



I remember Joshua having a pretty major growth spurt at 3 months that messed with his entire sleeping/eating schedule for a few days. I think Luke hit this same growth spurt last week, because he had a couple days where he wouldn't let me put him down. Daddy and I passed him back and forth all day long - he just wanted to be snuggled. Of course, we didn't mind too much! :-)



Thankfully, said growth spurt hasn't messed with his sleeping at night. Most of the time, he sleeps 8 hours straight at night, which we are loving!



How can you resist that sweet smile? He is so much like Joshua at this age - very laid back and content, and for the most part, an easy baby. He has started to become much more playful and interactive, and we have even gotten a few giggles out of him! I see lots of resemblances to his big brother, but at the same time, he has his own unique features and mannerisms.



Happy 3 months, Lukey! We love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment