This weekend I have been continually reminded of how thankful I am to be married to such a Godly, loving, involved husband and daddy. He adores his boys, and they share this sentiment. Joshua looks forward to Daddy coming home all day long so they can play "chase" & roughhouse (because, let's face it, roughhousing with Momma is just NOT the same! LOL.). And Mike can get Luke to giggle like no one else can! I love that he is so willing and that he desires to help out however he can; we are truly so blessed! ♥ OK, enough of that sappy, lovey-dovey stuff...on to the cuteness you have all been waiting for! :-)
Sweet baby in his favorite nap spot, the crook of Daddy's arm.
Snuggle time!
Having lunch at the Olive Garden today. Mac 'n' Cheese...as Joshua would say, "'Licious!"
Proud Papa & his big boy.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Love and blessings,
M, K, JJ & LB
No comments:
Post a Comment