28 February, 2012

Friends Are Friends Forever!

I feel so blessed to have a pretty close-knit group of friends who have stayed friends even though we have are no longer at Central College and have all experienced pretty major life changes. We were able to reunite this past Sunday and it was wonderful to catch up, even if only for a couple hours!



Our wedding - July, 2008 - Jacob, Brianne, Carissa, Alice, me & Mike.



They all came to visit us at my parents' house just a couple weeks after Joshua was born - January, 2010.



And now, February 2012, still blessed to be friends! We have all changed, grown, moved, but through it all, we've been there for each other. I thank God every day for these special people in my life, and I pray that we'll continue to be friends for years to come! I love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment