28 June, 2011

It's a...

...BOY! We were so excited to find out today that Joshua will be getting a baby brother in November!


Baby was very squirmy, but the ultrasound tech still managed to get a few good shots.


Joshua's great-aunt and great-uncle recently gave him this book...we are excited to start reading it to him and get him ready for baby!


This picture doesn't really show how big the belly is, but here we are at 20 weeks...only 20 more to go!



Mike, Joshua and I could not be more thankful for this precious gift from God. We can't wait to meet you, little man!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! Congrats!! How very exciting! And your belly does not look 20 weeks pregnant - you're super skinny girl! :) What a great picture of baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krystal,
    I don't think I ever officially congratulated you and your family! How exciting Joshua will have a brother! You have a beautiful family so it only makes sense to have another! :) Congrats again and I look forward to seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete