20 June, 2011

New Toy



Well, another computer crashed and burned on us yesterday (yes, we seriously have the WORST luck with computers!). We have had so many problems with PC's that we finally decided to just bite the bullet and spend a little extra money to get a Mac. We are PRAYING that this computer lasts a LONG time, haha. So far, both Mike and I are having lots of fun playing with figuring out our new toy! This is definitely a toy that will stay far from the reach of small, sticky, curious fingers!

Today was the first day of Vacation Bible School. We had so much fun - Joshua loves chasing the big kids around - but boy, are we pooped! It is going to be a tiring week, I think! But oh well...we're having a great time!

The boy just went down for his nap, which means I have 2-3 hours to either a) take a nap myself or b) get some work done around the house. My brain votes "b", but the rest of me is screaming for option "a." I am thinking the nap might just win out! The work can get done when I wake up. :-)

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment