27 June, 2011

VBS 2011 & a Visit

Last week our church hosted its annual Vacation Bible School. I took Joshua along with me each morning and he played with the kids while I helped in the kitchen and led the music portion of the day. Mike taught the 5th-6th grade class.


Having a snack with Daddy...ice cream, YUM!


On the last day of VBS, despite the fact that it was only about 60 degrees, the kids got to have a water fight. Joshua loved it!












Miss Val taught him how to use a Super Soaker!



He was so upset when Momma said it was time to come inside and get dry. But when I handed him a cookie, he completely forgot all his troubles!

And I just had to include these...


Wednesday after VBS, completely cashed out after only being home for 10 minutes!


Thursday when we got home, he went and played with his toys for a few minutes, but it got really quiet all of a sudden. I went to check on him and nearly stepped on the poor kid, who had collapsed on the living room floor! On Friday, we brought him home and put him straight to bed and he slept for 3 hours! The week's activities must have really worn him out!

This past weekend we were blessed with a visit from Mike's grandparents and his aunt and uncle. We had such a wonderful time and are so thankful they were able to come!

Hope you all have a happy Monday!

Love and blessings,
M, K & JJ



No comments:

Post a Comment