13 June, 2011

Date Night!



Last night, Mike and I got to go out on our first date in months! We had a nice Italian dinner and then hit the movies. It was so nice to be able to go out and enjoy each other's company without a little one clamoring for our attention. We have decided to try to make this a monthly occurrence, but we'll see if we're able to stick to that!



And, of course, we had to get a picture with our little guy before we left! He loves the girls here who baby-sit him, so he doesn't mind at all when we leave him.



And, the picture everyone has been asking for...18 weeks and already getting big! I am carrying this baby much higher than Joshua. Still feeling great, though a bit tired...but, that's to be expected I suppose!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Date nights are great, I would encourage you to have them once a month, it's so great to have just that alone time together!

    The belly is so super cute! Glad to hear you're feeling good! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' Good! Cute outfit too!

    ReplyDelete