29 June, 2011

18 Months


JJ actually turned 18 months on Monday, but we had his check-up this morning. He still weighs 30 lbs. (phew!) and is now 34" tall. He is losing his adorable baby fat and looking more and more like a big kid every day. The doctor did say I could start trying to wean him from drinking so much milk (yes, he is still tanking 3 whole gallons a week!) and get him to drink more water. We'll see how this goes...he really doesn't like anything to drink except milk, but Momma will just have to be firm...


Thankfully, the weather this week has turned out to be gorgeous! We have missed the sun around here, and are taking every opportunity we get to soak it up!



What a handsome kid! I just cannot believe he is already 18 months old...where is the time going?

I think the boy and I are going to head out for a walk around town. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. 18 months is when they really do start to lose the babyness and seem more human. :) He is adorable as usual, at any stage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a lot of milk! Just imagine when you have 2 boys to feed. You're going to need a gallon a day! Maybe you should just buy a cow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!! Ty just had his check up and he is 29lbs and 33 inches, so he is just behind him!! I can't believe they are already so big!!! Where has time gone!?!

    ReplyDelete