09 July, 2012

Brianne and David's Wedding ♥


 This past weekend, my sweet friends Brianne and David were married, and I was so honored to be part of their special day!


 Some of the girls at the rehearsal dinner...such a fun group!



The beautiful Christina!





Meg getting all done up!




 Me and the beautiful bride!




 STUNNING.














 My awesome hubby followed us around all afternoon/evening snapping photos!  Thanks, babe!



 Hehe.  Typical Brianne expression!  ;-)




 Aren't they adorable?!




 YUM.






 What a fun weekend and a beautiful wedding!  Brianne and David, we are so very happy for you, and wish you all God's blessings!  Thank you for including us in your special day!  Love you guys!


1 comment:

  1. girl i love your photos!!!!! I just now found the time to check them out. They are all beautifully taken! Great job Mike :) I'm happy you guys are all going on vacation!! I wish I could meet up with you for a day but alas I don't get vacation time. The wedding was my vacation. Well, have fun and I love you All!!

    Aunt Alice

    ReplyDelete