Mike and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary last Thursday, but we had a
softball game that evening (in the 105 degree heat! our first win -
hooray!), so I didn't get a chance to post. We celebrated earlier in the week by going out to dinner and a movie, and then we got to have a weekend away for David and Brianne's wedding. It is hard for me to
believe that four years have passed already since our wedding day!
So many wonderful things have happened these past four years! We moved twice, I completed my Bachelor's Degree, taught first grade for a while, Mike completed his Master's of Divinity, we had a baby, moved again, accepted a call to Fairview, IL, moved again, plunged headfirst into our first ministry experience, and had another baby! Whew! Is your head spinning yet? Haha.
I am so thankful God blessed me with this man. He is Godly, compassionate, spiritual, gentle, tender-hearted, strong, intelligent, family-oriented...he inspires me to be a better person. He is an amazing husband and father and I am most definitely looking forward to all that God has in store for us in this life!
Love you so much, babe! Happy anniversary!



Happy anniversary! I don't know how you do it, Krys, but you are even more beautiful after 4 years and 2 baby boys! :) Wishing you many, many more wonderful years together!
ReplyDelete