25 July, 2012

8 Months


 Luke Brennan, you turned 8 months old on the 14th!  We were on vacation, so this is a catch-up post.


 You are SO CLOSE to crawling!  You get up on your hands and knees and rock back and forth, and you can push yourself backwards, but haven't figured out how to move forward just yet...I am sure it will be soon!  Believe me, I am in no rush, haha!  For now you get around quite well by rolling or scooting.



 You love playing in your pool or taking a bath!





 I don't think any of these photos show it, but you got your first tooth this month!  It's the front bottom left, and oh so cute!  It looks like the front bottom right is also trying to make an appearance!




 You are starting to really love food now.  It's so funny though, because EVERY time I feed you, even when it's a food you really like, you make a sour face with the first bite.  Then, you decide it's delicious and devour the rest!  But that first bite is just too funny!


 You are seriously such a ham!  Just like your big brother!



 Everyone keeps asking me what you weigh now, but I have no idea.  We don't go to the doctor for a few weeks yet.  I am guessing around 22 lbs.  You are moving into size 18 months clothes, which means I am having to buy some things - your brother didn't have many summer clothes in size 18 months!  You are still wearing size 3 diapers, but I think after we finish off this box, it will be time to move up to size 4!  Hopefully we can get that big brother potty trained before you catch up to him and are wearing the same size diapers, haha!




 Little buddy, even though it sometimes makes me sad how quickly you are growing and changing, I just adore the little boy you are becoming!  You bring such joy to our family!

We love you so much!

Love,
Daddy, Momma & Joshy

No comments:

Post a Comment