31 August, 2011

Finished!

I finally finished decorating Joshua's bedroom, and I am thrilled with how it turned out! One more project checked off the to-do list before baby boy arrives!


West wall...


Bed..


Notice all the stuffed animals? They ALL have to be tucked into bed with him at night, it's so funny! After I tuck him in and give him kisses, he will say, "Puppy? Blanket? Bear? Monkey? Lion?" until every single animal has been tucked in as well. The kids cracks me up.


North wall...


East wall...I think this is my favorite!


This kid could sit and read books for hours, which makes this teacher-momma's heart so happy!


And our boy just being silly...what a cheezer!

I am completely in denial about the fact that today is the last day of August...how in the world did that happen? And Lil' J turned 20 months old a few days ago, which means we are only 4 months away from his 2nd birthday! Say what?!?! Despite the fact that he is looking more and more grown up every day, I do not feel ready to have a TWO-YEAR-OLD!!!!! Didn't he just turn ONE?!?!

Anyway, we hope you are able to enjoy this beautiful day!

Love and blessings,
M, K & JJ

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the room! It is very cute, in a boy way.:) As for the stuffed animals? My daughter always had a bed full. There was barely room for her!

    ReplyDelete