27 August, 2011

28 Weeks



Can't believe Baby Boy is already 28 weeks along! I am still feeling great, the doctor says everything looks great, PTL! This baby is much wilder than I remember Joshua being, which means Momma is already losing sleep at night, but it's totally worth it! Hard to believe we'll be meeting the little guy in less than 12 weeks (yes, I am thinking positively! Hehe.). His daddy, momma & big brother can't wait! :-D

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts! I'm so happy everything is going great!!! I need to see you sometime soon! I can't do the 3rd because I promised Kereti I would go to his birthday and I have to work for Old Threshers. (Choir Fundraiser) Guess where we are going???? New York City! Seems to be the place I go to for choir tours..LOL!!! I miss you all and you look fabulous!!!! I can't wait to see you and the fam. hopefully really soon!!! Miss and Love you Always,
    Alice xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete