Last week while we were in Michigan, Joshua & I got to visit my good friend Kristen and her little boy, Ty. Here are some photos of the boys playing together...

This was taken when Ty was about 5 weeks and Joshua was about 15 weeks, I think (doesn't Josh just look HUGE compared to Ty?!?!). Kristen and I would take the boys for weekly walks around downtown Holland. We sure do miss those walks!
This was August, 2010, so Joshua was about 9 months and Ty was around 7 months old.
Same day, August 2010, having a pool date! Ty & Joshy have always been about the same size, and they both continue on a fast-paced track to becoming linebackers! :-D
And here are the boys last week, getting a ride in the wagon.
Ty has the coolest toys, Momma!
Watching movies together. Aren't they both just so stinkin' cute? It was so nice to be able to catch up with good friends - I am blessed to have stayed in touch with my MI friends, and look forward to the next time we see each other and these two boys can play together again!


No comments:
Post a Comment