07 December, 2010

Adult Assembly Required



As an early Christmas gift, Joshua received a Cozy Coupe from his Aunt Sara and Uncle Adam. We used to have one of these when I was a kid, and I remember it being so much fun!



So, last night, Mike and I finally got around to putting it together. Doesn't look too complicated, right? Haha, don't be fooled...when they say "adult assembly required," what they really mean is "adult with fully-functioning, uncluttered mind who is not trying to keep an 11-month-old from playing with all the hazardous pieces."



It took some doing, but we did finally get it put together!



Joshua couldn't wait to play with his new car! Mom and Dad FINALLY finished it!



This is AWESOME, Momma!



Just cruisin'. Thanks Auntie Sara and Uncle Adam! This is a toy he is sure to have tons of fun with!

Only 19 more days!



1 comment:

  1. You will LOVE this car! It's one of the best purchases we ever made for Trey -- and Rowan loves it too! As well as every other child who visits our house. He'll have fun with it for YEARS to come! :)

    ReplyDelete