Only 25 more days until Christmas! I always like to do a Christmas Countdown, so this year my goal is to post a blog each day until the Big Day! Hold me accountable, please! :-)
I love this face...blowing bubbles!
We have had a busy week here! This Saturday we will be hosting a Christmas open house at our home, so I have been busy cleaning, shopping, decorating and baking! We are getting very excited!
Joshua has been learning so much lately. He gets into my cupboards and takes everything out, loves to play the piano and sing along, climbs the stairs like a champ, *helps* me with the laundry by dumping it all over the floor, and has even figured out that the pantry is where we keep the food (hey, the kid likes to eat!)! It is such a joy to watch him learn and grow, but he definitely keeps Mike and me hopping!
We have noticed that he is really picking up on certain words, too. If I say, "Do you want a sippy cup?" he responds by whimpering until said sippy cup is in his hands. When I ask, "Do you want to watch a movie?" he crawls over to the TV and sits down, waiting for me to put his movie in. He loves to stand in front of the TV, but this often leads to fingerprints on the TV, so Mike and I will ask him to, "Sit down, please," and he sits! And, of course, he knows what "no-no," means. We usually have to repeat that one once or twice! ;-)
I guess that's about it for this family for today. I have probably procrastinated on my work long enough!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!
M, K & JJ
No comments:
Post a Comment