27 December, 2010

Happy First Birthday, Joshua!



Happy first birthday, Joshua Jace! We celebrated with a Lightning McQueen party theme.



He couldn't wait to get his hands on those cupcakes!



I am ONE, Momma! CHEESE!



Mommy made sloppy joes for his birthday lunch...NUM!



And oh boy, were those birthday cupcakes delicious!



This was the best family shot we could get...one-year-olds are squirmy!



Our living room was FULL of gifts...what a blessed little boy!



What a great birthday, Momma!



And now we are snuggling and watching movies to top off a wonderful day. This little boy has truly blessed our lives! We love you, Joshua!

I have tons of great Christmas photos to share with you all as well, but that will have to wait for another day. Love and blessings!

The Hollemans

1 comment:

  1. Happy First Birthday Baby!!!!! I love you Joshy and can't wait to give you tons on hugs and kisses when I see you tomorrow! Miss and love you all!

    Love Aunt Alice

    ReplyDelete