21 December, 2010

Jammies



Is there anything sweeter than a little kiddo in his fleece jammies?



Especially when that kid gives such great, cheesy smiles? :-)

Only 4 more days, can you believe it? We are having guests this weekend, so I ventured out today to stock up on groceries and other necessities. All I can say is if you plan to go shopping in the next few days, bring LOTS of extra patience! And don't forget half the stuff on your list like I did! Thanks for bailing me out, Mom! :-D

Hope you all are having a wonderful week...we are trying to stay un-busy and remember the reason for the season. What an incredible LOVE God has for us to send his only Son into our broken, sinful world!

Blessings,
M, K & JJ


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE footie-jammies! They are so sweet and I want my kids to never outgrow them!! :)

    Trey's sleeping bag was from Target a couple of years ago. We love Lightning McQueen at our house -- sounds like a fun party theme!

    ReplyDelete