15 May, 2010

Days 2 & 3 - Moving & a Visit to Pella!

I know, I know, I've been a little lax the past couple days in updating you all on our trip! Thursday we spent the day doing some serious packing and moving and we got so much done!



By the end of the day, this is how we were all feeling!



Yesterday, Mom, Josh and I decided to take a little break from moving and we traveled to Pella. We visit friends, drank coffee, had lunch with Josh's Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma Schnell and visited his Great-Grandma Harthoorn!



Everyone we saw could not believe how big our "little" guy is getting!



This kid ALWAYS has a smile on his face - I hope he continues to be a such happy kid as he grows up!



He is having so much fun!



Reading stories with Mommy



Bedtime bottle with Daddy



I LOVE Josh's face in this picture - what ARE you doing, Dad?????



That's all for us for now! Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!

Love,
The Hollemans

No comments:

Post a Comment