Monday, Joshua had his 4-month checkup and he weighs...duh duh duh... 20 lbs. 3 oz.! WHOA! He is pretty tall for his age, too...27 inches! The doctor was pleased with his development and says his motor skills are pretty advanced for a 4.5 month old. Unfortunately, with this checkup he received another round of shots, but once again, he took them like a trooper! The nurses were enchanted with our happy little guy, and he loved all the attention!
Yesterday was my first day of subbing since before JJ was born. I had a wonderful time! I didn't realize how much I missed teaching. It was definitely tough to leave my boys, though, and Joshy and I indulged in some extra snuggles when I got home!
Joshua loves hanging out with Daddy no matter what he is doing!
What a beautiful day we had in Holland! 75 degrees and sunny! We enjoyed dinner outside with some wonderful friends and then Mike pushed Josh on the swings for a while.
Soon, I am going to have to buckle down, let Mike entertain the babe, and start packing some boxes. I despise packing...where are those packing fairies when you need them? Hello? Fairies?
Well, that's all for this little monster and his parents. Goodnight, friends!
Love,
M, K & J
No comments:
Post a Comment