Here are my resolutions from last year. I can honestly say, most of these were accomplished! A big goal of mine was to join a moms' Bible study group. God came through in a big way on that one, because, through a friend, I found TWO groups to join! I have made lots of new mom friends and feel so blessed by them.
Anyway, aspirations for 2013 (revised from last year's list, plus a few additions):
*Be the best wife, mother, daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece and friend I can be.
This past year, God has allowed many of my family relationships and friendships to really blossom. I am so thankful for this, and continue to pray that I can serve my family and friends to the very best of my abilities.
*Have devotions every day.
For the most part, I have stuck to this. I STILL have lots of room to grow and learn. I am really searching for a daily devotional that delves deep into the Scriptures...if you have any suggestions, please share!
*Exercise 5-6 days a week.
Aside from vacations, I have also done pretty well with this, but would like to keep it up in 2013.
*Just enjoy my husband and children, even if that means letting some things go around the house sometimes.
Keeping a clean house with two little guys underfoot is
*Redo the downstairs bathroom.
The wallpaper is peeling and I desperately want a new mirror in there. A new paint job, mirror and a few wall hangings should spruce that bathroom up a lot! I'm a little scared about starting this project, though, because of my recent experience with wallpaper removal. Mom, you ready for this one?! ;-)
*Create a makeshift play room for the boys in the basement.
Once Luke is walking and can do stairs on his own, I plan on creating a nice space in the basement where some of the boys' bigger toys and trucks can go. We have a TV with a VHS player and all kinds of VHS tapes they could watch down there, plus a few other fun ideas for their "play room." All you crafty mommas, I might need your help with this one!
Well, there you have it! Everything I hope to accomplish in 2013 (I am sure I will think of lots more!). And now, for your viewing pleasure, a few photos from the last few days...enjoy!
Snuggling on the couch.
Playing peek-a-boo. "Where did Lukey go?"
Getting our sillies out before bedtime!
The boys and I are headed to Iowa for a few days, so if you don't hear from me, that's why! Have a wonderful weekend!
Love and blessings,
K


No comments:
Post a Comment