14 January, 2013

14 Months


Happy 14 months, Luke Brennan!


You have learned lots of new things this month!  You are feeding yourself 100% of the time now, which is great!  It frees Momma up to actually get to drink her coffee while it's still hot, haha!  Some days you even eat more than Joshua!  You will eat nearly anything I put in front of you, and have become a huge fan of grapes this month.  You are pulling up to stand and have attempted a step or two!  I think this is the month for walking, little man!  Not going to rush you, though...I know how crazy life will be when you take off!  Your big bro went straight from crawling to running, and he hasn't slowed down since!  I don't mind if you want to stay a baby for a little while longer.  ;-)  You are looking so grown up to me lately...much less a baby, and more of a little boy. 

I can't get you to sit still on the scale long enough to get an accurate weight, but I am guessing around 28 lbs.  You wear a mix of 18 mos. & 24 mos. clothing.  Size 4 shoes.  Size 4 diapers. 


 Lukey, you are such a dear little boy.  You always have a smile for us.  You adore your big brother and love to chase him all over the house.  You also love to cuddle and be held.  I can't wait to see what the coming months will bring!

Love you, sweet one.
Momma, Daddy & Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment