Not much going on around here today, but I have a few "randoms" for you...
*I LOVE that we are able to get outside just about every day now that it's summer, but I am NOT digging the bugs that keep managing to find their way into the house. I always make the hubs kill them. He tells me he feels guilty killing God's creatures...NOT ME. Bugs do not belong in my house! The absolute worst are wolf spiders...they look like miniature tarantulas and they can JUMP!!!!! Absolute. Nastiest. Creature. EVER.
*Speaking of playing outside...the naps that result from two hours running around in the warm sunshine? Heavenly. Both boys nap 2-3 hours after a morning in the backyard.
*Some days I wonder if my house will ever be clean again. I mean, like, really clean. Most days, I feel like I am able to keep the downstairs pretty picked up and *mostly* clean. But the upstairs? Forget it. Clean Joshua's room, and two seconds later, he has every. single. toy and book spread across the floor. And our room? Becomes the "catch all" for all the clutter. If guests come over, they rarely step foot into our room, so it's low-priority on the cleaning scale. I adore my two three mess-makers, so I guess I shouldn't complain.
*Hell's Kitchen has started up again; Mike and I have been waiting! And this season we KNOW someone on the show! Well, ok, let's be honest...we don't know her...but Briana Swanson is the sister of a girl we went to college with! We are hoping she makes it far!
*A week from tomorrow we leave for Gatlinburg, TN! We are in serious need of a vacation, and what better place than the beautiful Smoky Mountains?! This momma needs to get her butt in gear and start cleaning and packing!
*The photos are from our trip to Sam's Club last week. How cute are these two boys? Luke LOVED riding next to his brother like such a big boy. So sweet!
Have a wonderful Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment