04 June, 2012

Super Hubby!


 I just have to brag on my wonderful husband for a bit!  A friend of mine asked me to go out today for pedicures, lunch and a little shopping.  Mike immediately stepped up and said he could work from home and watch the boys so I could have a day out - love him!


 He took these photos of the boys playing together.  Joshua LOVES getting down on Luke's level to talk with him and make him giggle...he is such a good big brother!


 And now Daddy is going to cook dinner for us once a week - what a guy!  Tonight he tackled spaghetti...YUM!


Yep, it was as delicious as it looked!


Daddy's spaghetti was a hit with his biggest food critic!


And this little man has finally decided he likes food!  Tonight he had pureed peas.



Lovin' the pink toes!  :-)


 Even though I had a wonderful day, I missed my boys SSSOOO much!  I couldn't wait to hug and kiss their sweet little faces when I got home!


 I still think there are few things sweeter than a baby sleeping on your chest.  *BLISS*

Hope you had a terrific Monday!  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment