26 January, 2012

Wednesday Recap

Yesterday, I was blessed by a friend who came over for coffee time. It was wonderful to spend time just chatting and catching up. I LOVE being home with my boys, but sometimes a momma needs a little adult conversation! I am so thankful for the sweet women God has placed in my life! The morning left me feeling refreshed and rejuvenated and ready to take on the day!



We spent the rest of the day just playing and being silly. Don't you just want to squeeze those adorable chubby cheeks?!?! Oh, and can we talk about both boys' sleep habits lately? Last night, Luke slept 8 hours and Joshua slept 9. They have been doing so well, which means Momma and Daddy are feeling much more rested! Thank you, Jesus!



I am so bad at taking these pictures...I have short arms, and can't manage to hold the camera, smile, get my child to smile, and take the photo at the same time! Despite all of that, I think this one turned out kinda cute!



And, of course I had to get one with this cutie as well! It is much easier when Daddy has control of the camera! :-)



Last night, we decided to take the boys to a local high school basketball game. Our good friend and Joshua's favorite baby-sitter was playing, and we were excited to get to watch her! Joshua started eyeing the snacks of everyone behind us, so we just had to splurge the 50 cents and buy him his own popcorn - he LOVED it! As he was watching the game, he kept saying, "C'mon! Let's go! Go team!" Haha. He had so much fun!



Both boys were so well-behaved! It was wonderful, because Momma and Daddy actually got to watch the majority of the game!

Well, I should get moving...we are having company over for dinner tonight, and I have some yummy food to make!

Have a wonderful day!
M, K, JJ & LB

No comments:

Post a Comment