8 weeks...I swear the days are flying by faster and more furiously every week!
Still a great sleeper. We are finally getting into a routine. I feed him around 8:15 - 8:30, we read stories with the boys, then put them both to bed around 9. Luke usually wakes up between 2-5 a.m. to eat, then it's back to bed until about 6-7. He eats again and naps from about 8-9. So, overall, he is sleeping around 10 hours a night. Momma is getting between 6-8 hours of sleep, which is wonderful! :-)
This week Luke started cooing and it is so sweet to listen to him. He just lays there smiling and cooing - such a happy boy!
He REALLY loves his big brother. Whenever Joshua comes into a room, Luke watches his every move. He smiles and coos at him...I'm sure it won't be long until he is trying to follow him around!
I have lots of posting to catch up on, so stay tuned this week!
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment