Joshua is always so intrigued by the rolling stool in the exam room. He was trying to figure out how it worked - perhaps we have a future engineer on our hands?
Mr. Two-Years-Old weighed in at 32 lbs. & measured 35.5 in. tall. I believe the weight is accurate, but the height measurement is the same at it was 2 months ago, and I KNOW he has gotten taller since then! So, perhaps the measurement was off at his last appointment. He has a bit of a runny nose, but other than that is one healthy little man!
This poor guy had to get his 2-month immunizations. Even though I know it's painful for him, I always think the shots are harder on the momma than they are on the babe! :-(
At 2 months, Luke weighed in at 13 lbs. 14 oz. & is 24.5 in. long! At this age, Joshua weighed 15 lbs. 7 oz. and was 24.25 in. long. So, while Luke is not quite as big as his big brother was, he is quickly catching up!
It's so rare that I get a photo with both my boys, I asked Mike to quick snap one before he headed back to work after his lunch break. We are all pretty pooped from the events of the day, so I think a nap is in order for everyone!
Have a happy Monday!
Love,
M, K, JJ & LB
No comments:
Post a Comment