19 December, 2011

5 Weeks


Hard to believe little man is 5 weeks old already! He is such a perfect addition to our family! Today was the first time in 5 weeks that I took the boys grocery shopping all on my own. I was pretty nervous about it, but they both did great and we managed to get everything checked off our list! It's a good thing we didn't need many groceries, though, because with the car seat and a toddler in the cart, there wasn't room for much food! ;-)



The three of us were all pretty worn out after our excursion, so we took a nice, long nap this afternoon!

Hope you had a good Monday...only 6 more days until Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I remember the years of two in the cart. It never failed...I'd get to the checkout and the grocer would notice with pity,"Oh, the loaf of bread you picked out is squashed.(as if it was on the shelf that way) Would you like a new one?" My answer was always no because I knew the little boy in the cart would just squash it again!

    ReplyDelete