
Someone slept in until 7:30 - what a good boy!

It is so sweet to hear him read to himself. This morning he was reading, "Thomas." He just keeps repeating the words, "Thomas, Friends, Trains, Sodor, Engines, Percy..." So cute! I love that he loves books so much!
Taking a Saturday morning snooze! I cannot get over how much he looks like Joshua at this age! I frequently catch myself calling him "Joshua," haha!
Last night we moved Luke into the crib in his own room. For the past week or so, Momma has not been sleeping well at night. The babe is a LOUD sleeper...lots of snoring, grunts, sighs & moans, and it has been keeping me up at night - I jump at every little noise! So, last night, a desperate momma decided it was time for a change. I was worried it wouldn't go well (it took us MONTHS to get Joshua to sleep in his crib), but he did great! And Momma was actually able to sleep in-between feedings - hallelujah! It's amazing what a good night's rest will do - I feel like a new woman this morning! :-)
Have a wonderful Saturday!
Love,
M, K, JJ & LB

No comments:
Post a Comment