05 December, 2011

3 Weeks


Happy 3-week birthday, Luke Brennan!


I am telling you, this has been the fastest 3 weeks EVER! The time is truly flying by...can't imagine what moms of 3+ children feel like, because I am just trying to soak up every minute! My boys are growing up SO FAST!



We have been so blessed with two easy babies. I mean, both Joshua and Luke have their "moments," but for the most part, the transition has been smooth. Joshua plays so well on his own, which makes it easy on Momma when Luke needs me. And when Luke sleeps, I am able to spend time with my big boy, reading books, snuggling, playing trains & watching movies. Luke has been sleeping anywhere from 3-5 hours at a time at night. Those 5-hour stretches of sleep are AH-MAZING! :-D And every once in a while, both boys give me enough of a break that I can get a few things accomplished. This morning I managed to get the house picked up, and I'm hoping to get a couple loads of laundry done. I was also hoping to get the house decorated for Christmas, but I'm thinking Luke & I will snuggle & take a nap while JJ naps this afternoon instead. The decorating can wait!

Have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment