The weather here has been absolutely beautiful the past couple days, with highs in the 70's! We have been taking full advantage of the warm temps!
Today, Joshua and I went for a 4-mile walk with the stroller...it felt great!
Then when Daddy got home, it was time to play in the backyard! I have a feeling this kid is going to want to spend every second of summer outside!
He did nothing but smile and giggle the whole time we were out there!
Tonight and tomorrow are supposed to be rainy and dreary, so we soaked up as much of the sunshine as we could! Thank you, Lord, for spring!
Have a good week!
Love,
The Hollemans
Such fun! How I am longing for those carefree days tonight! Enjoy that little guy. He is growing up way too fast.
ReplyDeleteso cute!!! We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!! Ty loves being outdoors too, I can't wait for weather like you are having!!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! Josh is getting so big! Elsa and I took some stroller walks last week when we had nice weather, this week...not so much. Enjoy it!
ReplyDelete