08 March, 2011

Rainy Day Smiles



I just love it when I walk into the playroom and find this little boy with a book in his lap...hopefully that bodes well for him enjoying books when he's older! One of his new words is, "Book."



This one's a little blurry but I love that sweet smile! Doesn't he look so grown up in his hoodie and jeans? I feel like the weeks and months are just going faster and faster, and I am doing my best to enjoy every stage to the fullest! Lately he is looking SO TALL to me...I am interested to go to the doctor and find out his stats at the end of this month.

Josh is really learning to communicate what he wants. Today he got a bowl out of the Lazy Susan, which is where we keep all his sippy cups and dishes. He brought me the bowl and said, "Tatas, PEESE?" (crackers please?)! What a big boy!



Little man still has a bit of a runny nose, but that nasty tooth FINALLY broke through! Can you hear the Hallelujah Chorus? Mommy, Daddy and Joshua are all so relieved! We are now up to 8 teeth!



Doesn't he have the prettiest blue eyes? Just like his daddy. It's raining here today, so we are relaxing inside, reading, doing laundry and watching movies. Mommy is contemplating surprising Daddy with a fruit pizza for dessert tonight...YUM!

Have a happy Tuesday!

Love,
M, K & JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment