24 March, 2011

Mommy's Barber Shop



As you have probably noticed from the photos in recent posts, Joshua was in need of a haircut once AGAIN. That's 3 haircuts in 5 months! Mommy decided that rather than make another appointment for him, she would just try it herself. I plopped him into the highchair, put in a movie and went to work. He sat perfectly still and watched his movie while I snipped away...what do you think of the finished product? I think he looks pretty handsome...of course, I always think that! ;-)



Today we had a play date with some new friends in Fairview. They have 2 little boys, a 2-year-old and a 5-mo-old baby. The boys had fun playing together, and the mommies had fun socializing! We are hoping the weather warms up again soon so we can have lots of play dates outside!



Little man is teething AGAIN...this time there are a couple stubborn molars trying to break through. He seems to be handling it pretty well, tough guy!

That's all the news we have for now! Time for some snacks and a movie...goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment